Sunday, November 1, 2009

Puerto Rico: Oct 2009: Traveling

      All right, I am going to try to blog a bit about our trip to Puerto Rico to share with our family and friends. I don’t know much about blogging, so any feedback is welcome.
    
We were blessed this October. Brady’s job needed him to take some of his vacation time and with the help of some loving family we planned a trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. We wanted to find a warm beach and Puerto Rico was less expensive than Hawaii. So, on Tuesday, September 29, we found out about Brady’s vacation. He asked me on Wednesday if I would like to take a trip, and by Saturday we bought tickets.  It was quite the whirlwind.
    
We flew out the next Tuesday, October 6, at 5:00 a.m.  We had a lovely sunrise to start our beautiful trip, and when we landed in Miami, FL we were greeted with gorgeous lightning and a carpet of lights as far as we could see.  I thought Brady did a wonderful of capturing it.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment